Skocz do zawartości
Przeglądasz forum jako gość, nie masz dostępu do większości funkcji! Zarejestruj się już teraz!
Witaj na Strefaskilla.pl

GŁOSUJ NA SERWERY

Zagłosuj na nasze serwery!

Przejdź do głosowania

NOWY/STARY ODŚWIEŻONY STYL !

Właśnie wleciał odświeżony styl z kilkoma zmianiami i dodatkami

Zobacz szczegóły

FANPAGE

Dołącz do naszej społeczności na fanpage’u!!

DOŁĄCZ!

OTWARTA

Szybka rekrutacja na typera

Złóż podanie

OTWARTA

Szybka rekrutacja na redaktora

Złóż podanie








[ODBANOWANY] [ODWOŁANIE] CS 1.6 - ponko mangala


fatiliyan

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

  • Użytkownik

Nickname: ponko mangala
Date and Time: 22.02.2026
Link to ban ( https://amxbans.strefaskilla.pl/ban_list.php ):
Link to Screenshots: 
Steamid:
Clipping from Console: how can i provide this
Something from myself: 

Hi Team,

Hope everyone is doing okay! I am reaching out due to being kicked from one server and banned from another. The reason states "NoSpread". I am curious why this pops up. I have been playing the same way in your servers, especially the surf ski 2. Could this issue be looked at, please? I am willing to provide any type of support to resolve this. I am not hacking, nor have I been a hacker myself.. I love your servers and hope to continue playing. Thanks

cs.1.6.png

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Przyjaciel <3 zmienił(a) tytuł na [ODWOŁANIE] CS 1.6 - ponko mangala
  • Zasłużony

@ Opiekun UBT CS 1.6, @ UBT CS 1.6  

Proszę obejrzeć demko i zobaczyć czy kule trafiają idealnie w jeden punkt przy full auto lub podczas skakania/biegania, bo może być błąd pluginu 

  • Lubię to! 1

innyfgif1.gif.e3c7a110bbe92eb5f9a05ccdc4d91f93.gif

 

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • zbój z gór

Hi! After reviewing the HLTV demo, I’m unable to make a fair judgment because the recording is too laggy. To clear this up, I need you to provide your own POV demo. You can find it in your game folder "cstrike". Look for a file named: StrefaSkilla-surf_ski_2.dem. Please upload it to a hosting site (like MediaFire or Mega) and share the link here.

@ JanuszHD Chyba że ty możesz to sprawdzić, bo mi tak laguje HLTV, że nie mogę tego obiektywnie ocenić.

  • Lubię to! 1
Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Użytkownik

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have tried and cannot find a file under the name StrefaSkilla...._2. However, I have a file under the name surf_ski_2_32.bsp. Please let me know if there is another way for me to provide you with anything related.

 

 

image.png

image.png

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • zbój z gór

The file you mentioned (surf_ski_2_32.bsp) is just the map file.I need a .dem file. Please go back to your cstrike folder and sort files by "Date modified". Look for a file created at the exact time you were playing on our server. It might be named differently, for example: pov.dem, demo.dem, or just surf_ski_2.dem. If you still can't find any .dem file from that time, it means your game didn't record the session, and without it, I cannot verify your gameplay due to the laggy HLTV.  I will have to pass the final decision to the  @ JanuszHD , as I cannot lift the ban without clear proof due to the laggy HLTV.

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Użytkownik

Hi again, apologies for my messiness. I have modified the files from the proper folder again. I do find only one demo, which is from another server. If you could point out which one you think it might be regarding the surf ski. Hope this helps.. if not 

image.png

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • zbój z gór

I've checked the screenshot. Unfortunately, the file I need is not there. As you've noticed, pov.dem is from another server, and the rest are just map and game files.Since you don't have the pov demo from our server, and the hltv recording is too laggy to prove your innocence, I cannot you ad unban at this time.I'm forwarding this case to my ubt leader for a final review. he decide if any further action can be taken without the demo. Please wait for he dec.
@ JanuszHD

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Użytkownik

Thanks, I stay online to support his decision and help in any way I can. Please do not hesitate to ask for anything. Looking forward to you reply 

Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Użytkownik

W regulaminie serwera SURF nie znalazłem podpunktu zakazującego używania komendy "STOP" w konsoli celem wyłączenia automatycznego nagrywania dema.
Demo z HLTV niewiele jest w stanie wykazać.
Wobec tego, stwierdzam brak dowodów na winę gracza. Leci UB.

  • Lubię to! 1
Odnośnik do komentarza
  • Użytkownik

 

gracz_odbanowany.gif

  • Lubię to! 1
Odnośnik do komentarza
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

    • Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
×
×
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Zapoznaj się z polityką prywatności forum Polityka prywatności oraz regulaminem forum Regulamin

  • Opiekun [MIRAGE #1]
  • Opiekun [MIRAGE #2]
  • Opiekun [1VS1]
  • Opiekun [AWP #1]
  • Opiekun [AWP #2]
  • Opiekun [SURF]
  • Opiekun [MIR/CACH]
  • Opiekun [5VS5]
  • Opiekun [DR+KLASY]